From Dependence to Freedom
The Pavilion is a residential drug and alcohol detox treatment centre on the outskirts of Lancaster, run by Delphi Medical. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we endeavour to make detox and addiction treatment as affordable as possible.
Our team consists of specialist doctors, independent non- medical prescribers , therapist, nurses, support workers and volunteers. All of whom are experts in their fields with years of combined experience in drug and alcohol addiction treatment. At The Pavilion we pride ourselves in delivering care to the highest standard with a focus on supporting patients into recovery.
Our services include;
- Clinical assessment with 24 hour clinical monitoringand treatment delivery.
- Aftercare and discharge planning.
- Detoxification and assisted withdrawal from:- illicit substances, prescribed medication, alcohol, poly substance dependency, new psychoactive substances.Titration and stabilisation on substitute medication.
- Kick starts or stops for detox.
- Rapid admission for drug and or alcohol users where indicated.
- Individually tailored, evidenced-based programme of clinical and psychosocial interventions delivered by specialist practitioners.
- Aftercare support including attendance at weekly aftercare support group if desired for up to 12 months post detox at no additional cost.
- Multi-agency working and onward referrals to appropriate agencies and services.
- 1-1 counselling sessions.
- Facilitation of weekly mutual aid groups including Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
- Access to “Breaking Free Online” (BFOL).
17 beds (men and women)